Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Byla is back on track

Assalammualaikum hello everyone!

Yes, i'm back to the blogger world. Welcome back, byla. Some friends keep asking me 'eh why nak blogging balik?' And my answer is 'entahlah saja suka'. Well actually, the truest answer will be this 'eh eh sukati kite la nak blog balik ke tak' haha okay that's it nak jawapan jujur kan? So stop asking. Korang ni pun, kalau nak baca je lah taknak tak payah but jangan lah tanya soalan pelik yang jawapannya nanti korang dengar korang yang sakit hati balik.
Okay dah enough!
Well, i'm having a good life actually like seriously good and full with enjoyment. Enjoying my working life now in food industry which i have been dreamt of before but now pftt okay lah okay yeah i am enjoying it weehuuu!! Busy schedule told you but enjoyable. Tapi tak best lah sebab 6 working days haha rasa macam tak ada life. Tapi whatever somehow i will find a career yang boleh ikut time kerja i nak or macam ikut suka lah nak cuti bila ke. Ada tak? Ada Byla, ada. Kahwin je lah jadi housewife. Haha no dah kahwin pun i still gonna grow up my career whatever pliss future husband faham la your future wife. Kemon i dah study almost 5 years kasi chance la i hentam nak kerja, gilee study lama lama pastu duduk rumah je? Hell no! Haha sorry if i sounds so rude whatever i am just expressing you what i feel. Accept it or leave it. Ha amek kau! Haha
Well, apa jadi lepas dah lama tak blog then blog balik ni, the story may take about forever to tell but seriously i went through ups and downs. I do enjoyed those moments. I cheer up everything i went through. The trials and everything, it grew me up. I am thankful and grateful for everything. I thanked Allah. Alhamdulilah. I am looking forward to enjoy and cheers everything that may come. I am thankful for everyone i have in my life of course the most valuable is my family. The pure love from them made me strongest. Labiyuu ayah ibu ayong and ijat. Muahh cikedd haha.
So please, i have no other reason why i decided to start blogging again. To tell you once again, i am having a very good life even much more better. It is just I WANT TO blog again. That's it. I am happy. Enough. Full stop. I love to read and write so here i am, in this world, writing a story i want to share. No, tak ada sebab lain kenapa lepas bertahun baru nak blog balik.
More entries to come. Depends on my time and my mood and whatsoever lah. Haha well, ni pun update from my intann payunggg phone bushukk masamm as i did not bring my laptop here in Manjung. Gigih okay typing with these small keypad lepas tu dengan allergic gilaa naik teruk habes gatal muka badan naik bintik merah sambil tengok drama Isteri Tuan Ihsan. Yes gigih. Seriously, this allergic getting me sick and crazyy. Allergic ini membunuhku 😩😭 promise myself not to eat seafood anymore. Dah okay nak stop jadi degil dan dengar cakap semua orang dah. No more seafood (sekejap), yes no more.
It's Tuesday, 27th December 2016, 11.09pm.
Have a good life everyone. Assalammualaikum and goodnight!




Xoxo
Byla is back 💃

3 comments: